Barnfield Oast Self Catering Cottages provides high quality self-catering holiday accommodation for visitors wanting an enjoyable holiday in Kent. Every effort is made to ensure the properties are clean, comfortable, warm in the winter and well equipped. Your respectful treatment of the properties contributes to our ability to maintain these high standards. We try hard to exceed your expectations.
- 1. Barnfield Oast Self Catering Holidays is run by Hoathly Farms Ltd (herein referred to as The Company). Once the Company has issued the holiday confirmation a. contract is formed between you, the Holidaymaker, and the Company.
- Should a confirmed property be removed prior to your holiday, the Company will offer, wherever possible, another home of similar standards or a total money refund. The Company shall not incur any further liability for damages of consequential loss: or for cancellation due to circumstances beyond the Company's control including war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, fire or adverse weather conditions.
- Holiday Insurance is recommended. In the event of cancellation, payment will be retained if accommodation can not be rebooked should you be compelled to cancel your holiday, please inform the Company as soon as possible as the reason for cancellation occurs to allow maximum time to obtain another client
- You, the Holidaymaker, agrees to keep the holiday home in its entirety in the same condition as at the commencement of your holiday. You, the Holidaymaker, also agrees to compensate the Company for any breakages or damage incurred during your holiday, or excess cleaning required.
- The use of the holiday home is subject to the Company's regulations and the local/international law. The Company is not responsible for annoyance through local flora and fauna.
- In the unfortunate situation where there is a complaint would you please give us the opportunity to investigate the matter by contacting the owner/ manager immediately, the telephone number is shown on the booking form, please leave a message on the answer phone if the owner is unavailable to take your call. In no circumstances will compensation be made for complaints raised after the holiday has ended when the visitor has denied the Company the opportunity of investigating the complaint.
- The maximum number of persons allowed in each house is as stated in the brochure description. The number of persons occupying the holiday home should not differ from those entered on the booking form. No extra persons may be admitted without prior consent. An additional charge may be made for this. A breach of this condition may result in our right to terminate the reservation without refund.
- The Company or their representative may be allowed any reasonable access to the property during the holiday tenancy.
- You, the Holidaymaker, agrees to abide by the dates agreed for your holiday, from 3.00 pm on the day of arrival, until 10.00 am on the day of departure.
- Payment of the balance of the holiday charge should be made 8
weeks before commencement of the holiday. In the event of cancellation
an alternative week may be offered if not covered by your travel
insurance. Refunds are at the discretion of the Co.and will be made
if the period is rebooked and a percentage will be repaid depending
on the period before arrival - less any administration charges for
- PAYMENT: By cheque to HOATHLY FARMS LTD, or Bank transfer - please contact
us for details)
OVERSEAS PAYMENT: Bookings from overseas
clients may be paid by Sterling cheques
drawn on a UK bank. Bank transfer
in Sterling direct to our bank account.
Please contact us for bank details.
Please include bank charges
- usually £12
We can request payment via PayPal if you wish to pay by Credit Card - a 2.5% charge is made for credit card transactions.